We believe in keeping you safe!
First and foremost we must understand that that a drone / multi-rotor / unmanned system is not a toy. Improper operations can cause serious injury and property damage. Under current FAA ruling, small-unmanned aircraft better know to the mass media as “drones” or to enthusiast as multi-rotors may be operated for hobby and recreational purposes under specific guidelines. These safety instructions are intended not only for the protection of the aircraft, but also yourself and others.
• Operate below 400ft
• Do not operate within 5 miles of any airport
• Fly within line of sight
• Do not fly over crowds or high traffic areas
• Avoid flying during evening hours
• Do not fly over any stadiums or racetracks
• Remain clear of all manned aircraft
• Do not fly in poor weather conditions such as reduced visibility or high winds
• Do not fly under the influence of any alcohol or drugs
• Do not fly over sensitive infrastructures such as water treatment facility’s, correctional facilities, power plants, high traffic roadways, government facilities.