Fly Safe, Fly Legal
The FAA's new drone rules are effective for Part 107. You may not fly your UAS/Drone for commercial purpose without a Part 107 or 333 Exemption. If you would like to use your UAS/Drone for a commercial purpose, the UAVSA team is here to assist you.
UAVSA’s offers multiple services program to assist you with Part 107 or a 333 Exemption. The process for applying and filing for a 333 Exemption can be complicated and laborious, UAVSA provides to its members a 333 application service assistance program to get the hard work done efficiently and affordably.
What is a commercial use of UAS/Drone?
Any commercial use in connection with a business, including:
- Selling videos or photos taken from a UAS/Drone
- Using UAS/Drone to provide contract services, such as industrial equipment or infrastructure inspection
- Using UAS/Drone to provide professional services, such as photography or cinematography
What are some examples of commercial uses of UAS?
- Professional real estate photography
- Professional cinematography for a film or television production
- Providing contract services for land surveys
Part 107 Information and Resources
Find a FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Center Near You
Online training course "Part 107 small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) ALC-451" available at